Sunday, August 9, 2009

Playing Fetch

Another painting that's pretty much my cat. Her name is Lunar Eclipse and she's a Devon Rex. Funniest sweetest little thing. We have dozens of these little toy mice all through the house and they usually end up stuck hidden under things. She'll let you know when she wants to play and you have to go poking about under furniture to find her a toy. Then it's on - endless games of fetch, with her eyes all big and round in hunter mode. Just love my girl. :-)



Here she is. :-)

6 comments:

Fotf said...

Bless what a character and love the painting too :-)

Amariah said...

Love the new painting!

Maia said...

Thanks ladies. :-)

Karima Illustration said...

I really love what you do! You are amazing!

Maia said...

Thanks Karima - what a lovely thing to say. Most of the time I still think what I paint is not good at all so it's really nice when people say they like it.

Fotf said...

I just read your last comment. I am a bit like you but am getting better. I always percieve everything everyone else does to be better than me, until the weekend when i painted up three little atcs of owls. I really liked what i had done as i had done my best which is all you can do. Mum pretty much told me what i am saying to you and as i told my friend last night anything you write or create is only as good as the person viewing or receiving it. If they like it it must be good. I too love what you do which is why i added you to my blog list so i can keep seeing what you do :)